Here is the Ultimate Guide on How to Start a YouTube Channel for Beginners and Make Money 2023 (FREE).
Learning How to Create a YouTube Channel and Make Money 2023 couldn’t be any much easier than learning how to start a blog.
Yes, you can learn How to Make Money on YouTube 2023 and make a living on YouTube if you know what you’re doing.
YouTube is the Giant and most Popular among all other social network platforms
Of course, you can’t deny the fact. This is why so many people are milking it already and you don’t know.
After Google, then YouTube is the second most visited website globally, with over 1 billion users daily.
If you’re looking for How to Create a YouTube Channel and Make Money 2023 in Nigeria, then you are in the right place.
You will also learn how to Monetize YouTube Channel and earn Money from YouTube without Adsense.
Getting started with YouTube Channel requires a few processes than other social network platforms.
And here, I want to share with you the complete processes involved in How to Create a YouTube Channel from Scratch.
Read on, let me quickly show you.
10 Quick Steps on How to Create a YouTube Channel and Make Money 2023
Follow these 10 Simple Steps to learn How to Create a YouTube Channel and Make Money 2023.
Step 1: Creating a Google Account
If you’re looking for How to create a YouTube Channel and make money 2023, then this is the steps to take.
The very first step in creating a YouTube Channel is to create a Google Account.
And a Google account is simply your (G-mail address) account, which you must have already created.
If you don’t have one yet, then follow these steps below to create one.
- Visit the Google account creation page and create a new G-mail account or sign in with your G-mail address.
- Then, put in your details and click Next.
Step 2: Creating a YouTube Brand Account
After signing up with your Google (G-mail) account, you automatically have a Personal YouTube account.
You will be the only one to manage the account on your Personal account, and you can’t add your brand name to it.
Creating a Brandaccount is more like using your Business/Brand Name for the YouTube Account, and you can give access to other team members.
Follow the steps below to create a YouTube Brand Account for your Business.
- Visit YouTube and log in with your Google account.
- Go to YouTube Channels Page and click on Create a New Channel.
- Then, enter your brand/business name and click on Create.
Once done, go back to the Channels Homepage, and you’ll see both your Personal account and Brand account.
With the brand account, you gain access to the YouTube Analytics and Insights to know the Engagements with your Videos.
This is one of the steps on how to create a YouTube Channel and make Money 2023.
Step 3: Adding Your Brand Identity
Like every other social platform, putting up a strong identity about your brand presents you as an authority.
Starting a YouTube Channel in 2023 requires you to add your brand identity to present your brand as an authority.
This identity can be your brand Logo Image or a Beautiful artwork that reflects your brand.
Follow the steps below to add an Identity for your YouTube Brand Channel Account.
- Visit and log in to YouTube on your computer device.
- Choose your Brand Channel by clicking on the Profile icon at the top right corner.
- Hover through the profile image to select the Edit Channel icon and then upload a photo or your Logo.
- Hover through the banner image to choose the Edit Channel art option and then upload a banner image or artwork.
So now, your brand identity is all set and done; you can also add links to the Channel Banner by clicking on Customize Channel.
Select the “About” tab, scroll down to links, click on the pencil icons, and enter your website links.
Step 4: Uploading Your Videos
Alright, we are getting to the main thing now. It is time to upload your first YouTube Video.
Follow these steps below to upload your videos to your YouTube account.
- Login to your YouTube Channel account.
- At the top of your screen, locate and click on the Create a Video or Post button.
- Click on Upload Video and select the video you want to upload from your device.
- While uploading, add a title and a description of the video with the right Keywords.
- After uploading, then click on Publish.
Voila! You have successfully uploaded and published your first Video on your YouTube Channel.
Next is to structure your YouTube Channel and see How to Make Money on YouTube 2023, I will show you, read on.
Step 5: Structuring Your YouTube Channel
While learning How to Create a YouTube Channel and Make Money 2023, it is also vital to organize your YouTube Channel.
After uploading a few videos, you can structure your channel by organizing your videos accordingly.
Create and put your videos into categories and select how your recent videos should display on the channel page.
Putting your videos into categories would make your YouTube Channel much more comfortable to navigate around.
You can always change the structure later, but when starting, make sure to organize your channel correctly.
Follow the steps below here to create sections and structure your YouTube channel account.
- On your YouTube account, click on Customize Channel.
- Click on the Playlists tab and select “New Playlist.”
- Enter a title for your playlist and click on Create.
- On the displayed page, click Edit.
- Click on Add videos.
- Click on Your YouTube videos.
- Then, choose the videos you want to add to the playlist and click Add videos.
Now, your playlist is set with the videos arranged from one video to the next to keep people engaging.
Next, is to create a YouTube Channel section with your Playlists following the steps below.
- With your computer device, login to YouTube Channel and click on the Customize channel.
- Scroll down the YouTube Channel page and click on Add a Section. Once you click, select Single Playlist from the drop-down menu.
- Check under “Choose a Playlist” and select My Playlists.
- Then, choose the Playlist you want from the “Find Playlist” drop-down menu.
- And finally, click on Done.
Step 6: Creating a Channel Trailer
While learning How to Create a YouTube Channel and make Money 2023, you also need to know how to create a Channel Trailer.
A Channel Trailer is simply a short video clip that serves as a preview of what your Channel is all about.
This can be a short video where you introduce yourself and brand to new visitors that visits your channel.
You can use the video to engage new viewers, show them what you offer, and encourage them to subscribe to your channel.
Follow this step below to create your own YouTube Channel Trailer.
- First, log in and upload the video you want to use as your channel trailer.
- Choose your channel and click on Customize channel.
- Click on the For New Visitors menu and select Channel trailer.
- Then, choose the video you uploaded to use as your trailer.
- Finally, click on Save.
Step 7: Make Your Channel Noticeable
If you want to learn how to make money on YouTube 2023, then you must know how to make your YouTube Channel Noticeable.
Making your channel noticeable or discoverable is simply making people and users find your channel easily.
With this, people can find, connect, engage, and subscribe to your YouTube Channel from anywhere.
Here are some ways to make your channel noticeable to users online.
First is to Add Your Channel Keywords:
- Log in to YouTube and click on your Profile icon at the top right corner.
- Select Creator Studio from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Channel at the left menu and then click Advanced.
- Go to the Channel Keywords section and enter the keywords that reflect your brand channel and video content.
- Now, please scroll down to the Channel Recommendations section and turn it on.
- Then, scroll down again and click on Save.
Next is to Add Your Channel Description:
- Login to your YouTube channel and click on Customize Channel.
- Click on the About tab.
- Hover around the description tab and click on the Pencil icon.
- Then add a description of your channel, including your relevant keywords.
Doing all these will help make your channel very much noticeable and discoverable by users.
Step 8: Adding Team Members to Your Brand Channel
Adding team members to your channel is one important feature you need to know when looking for how to create a YouTube Channel and make Money 2023.
This is one fantastic aspect I like about YouTube Brand Channel Account more than the Personal YouTube Channel.
You can always add team members to manage your YouTube brand channel along with you.
Here is how you can achieve that, following these steps below.
- On your YouTube channel, click on the Profile icon.
- Choose Settings from the drop-down menu displayed.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Add or Remove Managers.
- Click on Manage Permissions.
- At the top right corner, click on the People icon.
- Enter the email addresses of the team member you want to invite to your account and choose a role for each person.
- Finally, click Invite and then click Done.
So, if you’re still looking for How to Make Money on YouTube 2023 Fast even as a Beginner, you need to get a Team.
Step 9: Verifying Your YouTube Account
If you’re looking for How to Create a YouTube Channel and Make Money 2023, then you must know this.
After setting up your account, you need to verify your YouTube Account to access more features.
Verifying your YouTube account will allow you to upload videos that are longer than 15 minutes.
This will also give you access to create custom thumbnail images for your YouTube videos.
Follow these steps below to verify your YouTube Channel account immediately.
- Visit Youtube.com/verify
- Select your country and choose how you want to get the verification code, either via text or voice message.
- Enter your mobile number to get the code.
- Then, enter the verification code and click Submit.
- Finally, click on Continue.
Congratulations! Your YouTube Channel account is now Verified.
You now have access to upload longer videos and create custom thumbnails for your videos.
Step 10: Monetizing Your YouTube Channel Account
So, here is the exciting part of the YouTube Channel every aspiring YouTuber wants to know.
This is time to Monetize your YouTube Channel and learn How to Make Money on YouTube 2023.
Of course, making money is the primary goal, and hence you can make money on YouTube very well.
You can monetize your YouTube Channel and even unlock more additional features by joining the YouTube Partner Program.
However, before you apply, your channel must have about 1,000 subscribers with 4,000 watch time hours within one year.
Follow these steps below to apply and unlock your monetization features.
- On your YouTube Channel, click the Profile icon at the top right.
- Select Creator Studio from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Channel at the left menu and select Status and features from the menu below.
- Locate the Monetization box and click Enable.
- Follow the displayed guidelines by first agreeing to the YouTube Partner Program terms.
- If you fully comply with the terms and meet up the requirements, then apply accordingly.
- After you submit your application, wait for review and approval within one month or more to get approved.
Your account would be reviewed by the YouTube Partner Program making sure you meet up with all their requirements.
Once after reviewing your account, you would be approved, and automatically your YouTube Channel is Monetized.
You can now continue creating video content and make money with your YouTube Channel anytime any day.
Creating a YouTube Channel in 2023 seems to be awesome if you’re very passionate about it.
Nevertheless, the most important thing is to provide value by creating quality video contents.
Putting this in mind will make your promotion and monetization aspects come at ease.
And you can even earn money from YouTube without Adsense.
So, if you’ve been thinking about How to Create a YouTube Channel and Make Money 2023, the above steps are here for you.
This is the complete steps on How to create a YouTube Channel for Beginners and How to make Money on YouTube 2023.
Take action immediately and get started right away. You would be glad you did.
I believe you enjoyed this article; kindly share this article with your friends and on social media platforms.
Remember, Sharing is Caring.