- The right Time
- The right Method
- The right Motive
- The right Audience
Why is Color Scheme Significant?
Key Principles of Applications of Website Color Schemes to Enhance Marketing Blog
🔘 Develop Brand Recognition
A website is a business company’s online home – an authentic representation of the brand.
🔘 Subtle Color Schemes to Excite the Audience
If the chosen website color scheme doesn’t excite you, then it also ceases to allure users – depending on your business model.
- Red:Of course, a great color to apply for your website. But wait! Try to put more effort to inspire people as the attributes of red are versatile, from creating passion, excitement to danger.
- Yellow:Signifies accessible and cheerful to the audience.
- Orange:Universally considered as ‘fun’ color. Many brands do love as it reflects happiness and joyous among customers.
- Green: Generates a calming effect, Green is for projecting a soothing vibe and also, a sign of money. Curate wisely to boost sales!
- Blue:Versatile and universally admired, Blue inspires trust and thus, heavily practiced to design logos.
- Purple:Shade of royalty, it defines edgy and authoritative to the audience.
- Black:Always considered as classy, unique, and sleek that signifies high-end brands to the audience.
- White:Sometimes, no color at all makes the best appeal but appealing shades must be there to solve the purpose of the website.
- Gray:An authoritative projection and shows people a much more mature serious brand
🔘 Shape the Feelings of the Visitors about Your Site
In simple language – Excitement = Good Business. Just based on the color scheme, a consumer forms his or her first impressions.
🔘 Promote Brand Sentiment
As it is mentioned earlier, various color palates inspire different emotional reactions across different groups of audience.
With this you can choose your color combinations for website and know the best website color schemes.